Quinton Medical Skin Health dermatological spray is a cold microfiltered hypertonic seawater solution, produced using the original protocol created by physiologist and biologist René Quinton.
Quinton Medical Skin Health dermatological spray is a medical product which is recommended for the treatment of mild to moderate outbreaks of atopic dermatitis (also known as atopic eczema), as well as the treatment of its different symptoms: dry skin, itchiness, skin rashes that with repeated scratching can cause redness, swelling, cracks, clear fluid secretion, scabs, and thick or scaly skin.
Atopic dermatitis is a chronic inflammatory disease that goes through phases of exacerbation, known as outbreaks, and affects the patient's quality of life. This condition is characterized by immune dysregulation, epidermal barrier dysfunction, increased transepidermal water loss and dehydrated skin.
It is recommended that Quinton Medical Skin Health seawater dermatological spray is used twice daily on affected areas for 4 weeks. Once the treatment has been completed, your doctor might find it necessary to repeat it.
Quinton Medical Skin Health dermatological spray is especially recommended for the symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate outbreaks of atopic dermatitis. The most common symptoms it helps with include:
- Dry skin.
- Skin rashes that with repeated scratching can cause redness, swelling, cracks, clear fluid secretion, and thick or scaly skin.
Hypertonic solution (21 g/l): seawater (60 ml); water (40 ml)
- Before the first use, break the security seal (a).
- Twist the nozzle from the "close" position (b) to the "open" position (c) and apply by pressing down on the nozzle.
- Spray over the affected area.
- Clean the area with a sterile gauze.
- Spray the area a second time and let it dry.
- Twist the nozzle back to the "close" position (d).
Certifications that guarantee
the quality of the Quinton Medical products
Marcado CE ON 0318
Origen Español Certificado