Skin Hydration with Seawater
How should you moisturize your skin with a seawater spray?
Quinton Medical Skin Health dermatological spray is the most practical way to condition our skin daily and keep it at optimal moisture levels. It's a micro-spray suitable for all types of skin problems. To use this spray, you should follow these steps:
- Turn the white part of the nozzle until you break the security seal.
- Place the spray 10 cm from the body area you want to spray.
- Press on the nozzle to proceed.
- Turn the nozzle back to close the spray and protect its contents.
Advantages of Skin Moisturizing
Your skin needs proper hydration as much as your body. Why? Like any other part of your body, your skin is an organ (the largest, in fact) so it requires adequate hydration to perform at its best. Keeping your skin well-hydrated can help to:
- Slow down the aging process: Here we are not talking about all aspects of the aging process, but specifically about the visible signs of premature aging. Staying well hydrated can help maintain your skin's elasticity and fight the appearance of wrinkles.
- Improve the appearance of your skin: Lack of moisture can make your skin look dry, flaky and tight. Keeping your skin hydrated not only helps it look thicker, nourished and improves its elasticity, but also helps address surface dullness by combating the build-up of dead skin cells.
- Remove toxins from your skin: When properly hydrated, the skin acquires a more radiant glow. The skin cannot get rid of toxins without proper hydration, which can lead to irritation and inflammation.
- Fight against oil and acne: Although it may seem contradictory, dehydrated skin sends signals to the glands to produce more oil, as a kind of defense mechanism. By keeping the skin well hydrated, it becomes less oily and acne tends to become less moderate or severe.