PROBIOTIC INMUNE HEALTH
Did you know that 70% of the body’s immune cells are located in your gut?
The microbiota acts as a modulator of the immune system by recognising aggressors. The gut microbiota can generate responses to maintain immune homeostasis..
Furthermore, the microbiota stimulates the development of innate and acquired immunity by encouraging and coordinating the immune response of the gastrointestinal tract. This implies a balance between the immune system, microbiota and the intestinal mucosa.
The microbiota acts as a huge ‘barrier’ that prevents pathogens from adhering to the mucosa and causing diseases. It also secretes antimicrobial substances that are able to destroy some unwanted microorganisms.
Lastly, the microbiota keeps epithelial cells healthy by encouraging and regulating a constant cell renewal process and strengthening our defences.
Have you ever wondered what happens if the microbiota composition is altered?
An imbalance in the immune system may develop, making us more prone to different diseases.
Quinton Medical Probiotic Inmune Health is a dietary supplement that combines the benefits of cold microfiltered isotonic seawater, which has undergone a process based on the original protocol of René Quinton, with probiotics, which help to maintain the gut microbiota balance, and vitamin C, to encourage the normal functioning of the immune system..
Benefits of Probiotic Inmune Health
Probiotic Inmune Health is a probiotic with seawater that, thanks to its composition, has the following properties.
Thanks to its vitamin C content:
- It encourages the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It protects the cells against oxidative damage.
Thanks to its probiotic mixture:
- It helps to maintain the gut microbiota balance.
Thanks to its chloride content and the seawater:
- It contributes to normal digestion by producing hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
40 mg (50 % VNR*)
Mixture of Kluyveromyces marxianus fragilis and Bifidobacterium longum.
800 mg (≥1x109UFC)
*RNV: Nutrient reference values for adults.
Ingredients: Water, seawater, inulin, mixture of Kluyveromyces marxianus y Bifidobacterium longum , and calcium L ascorbate.
This product is gluten and lactose free.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Due to its inulin content: excessive consumption may lead to an upset stomach. Avoid consumption in conjunction with medicines and other fibre based dietary supplements.
- Please contact your doctor or pharmacist before taking this dietary supplement if you are undergoing a medical treatment, you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Storage conditions: store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Quinton Medical Probiotic Inmune Health pouches are made up of a solid part and a liquid part separated by a film barrier that must be broken.
Before taking it, the barrier must be broken to mix the two parts. The pouch is designed to be used in the following way:
- Fold it so that pressure is applied to the liquid part.
- Press the liquid part to break the barrier.
- Once broken, shake the pouch for 15 seconds to ensure that the product mixes and dissolves correctly.
- After this, tear the flap upwards to open the puch.
- Drink directly from the pouch or pour into a glass to drink.
Once the film is broken and the product is mixed, drink immediately.
Certificacions that guarantee
the quality of Probiotic Inmune Health
EFSA - Qualified
Presumption of Safety