PROBIOTIC DIGEST HEALTH
Did you know that antibiotic-associated diarrhoea is mainly caused by an alteration in the gut microbiota?
Scientific associations recommend the use of probiotics combined with oral rehydration salt (ORS) solutions for the management of acute gastroenteritis, especially in children. This is mainly because ORS solutions have a higher mineral content which helps to replace lost electrolytes.
Quinton Medical Probiotic Digest Health combines the benefits of cold-microfiltered isotonic seawater, probiotics, which help to maintain the gut microbiota balance, and calcium, to encourage the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
Benefits of Probiotic Digest Health
The calcium and chloride contained in Quinton Medical Probiotic Digest Health have the following properties:
- Thanks to its calcium content, it contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
- Thanks to its chloride content, it contributes to normal digestion through the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
120 mg (15 % NVR*)
133 mg (16% NRV*)
Mixture of Kluyveromyces marxianus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
800 mg (≥1x109UFC)
*NRV: Nutritional Reference Values
Ingredients: Water, seawater, inulin, calcium carbonate, mixture of Kluyveromyces marxianus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
This product is gluten free.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Due to its inulin content: excessive consumption may lead to an upset stomach. Avoid consumption in conjunction with medicines and other fibre based dietary supplements.
- Please contact your doctor or pharmacist before taking this dietary supplement if you are undergoing a medical treatment, you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Storage conditions: store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Quinton Medical Probiotic Digest Health pouches are made up of a solid part and a liquid part separated by a film barrier that must be broken.
Before taking it, the barrier must be broken to mix the two parts. The pouch is designed to be used in the following way:
- Fold it so that pressure is applied to the liquid part.
- Press the liquid part to break the barrier.
- Once broken, shake the pouch for 15 seconds to ensure that the product mixes and dissolves correctly.
- After this, tear the flap upwards to open the puch.
- Drink directly from the pouch or pour into a glass to drink.
Once the film is broken and the product is mixed, drink immediately.
Certificacions that guarantee
the quality of Probiotic Digest Health
EFSA - Qualified
Presumption of Safety