NASAL HEALTH PLUS
Quinton Medical Nasal Health Plus spray is a cold microfiltered hypertonic seawater solution, produced using the original protocol created by physiologist and biologist René Quinton. It moistens the nasal mucous membrane and helps remove nasal discharge. The spray is recommended for pre- and post-operative nasal surgery use, severe cold and flu, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), rhinopharyngitis (common cold)and sinusitis.
The raw material (seawater) used in the production of Quinton Medical Nasal Health Plus undergoes a cold microfiltration process, following René Quinton's original protocol. This process guarantees the integrity of the mineral components present in seawater, producing a hypertonic solution with up to 78 elements from the periodic table in different proportions.
The recommended use for Quinton Medical Nasal Health Plus spray is 3 to 6 times a day. The format of the spray allows it to be sprayed in any position.
As this spray hydrates, flushes and clears out the upper airways, Quinton Medical Nasal Health Plus is especially recommended for the prevention and treatment of the following conditions:
- Pre and post-operative nasal surgery.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Severe colds and cough.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
- Rhinopharyngitis (common cold).
Hypertonic solution (21 g/l): seawater (60 ml); water (40 ml).
- Attach the nozzle to the bottle. Press the nozzle until it produces a spray.
- Carefully insert the end of the nozzle into one nostril and tilt your head to the opposite side. Press the nozzle and inhale until it is completely flushed.
- Repeat the process in the second nostril.
- When finished, wash the nozzle with soapy water.
Certifications that guarantee
the quality of the Quinton Medical products
Marcado CE ON 0318
Origen Español Certificado