In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided:
1. You are visiting https://es.quintonmedical.com property of LABORATOIRES QUINTON INTERNATIONAL, S.L., whose registered office address is at AZNAR, 6. P.I. VIRGEN DEL CARMEN (03350 COX) ALICANTE, with the N.I.F. (Tax Identification Number) B53104865, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Alicante (Commercial Registry of Alicante) on sheet A-37.610 1ª, volume 1908, page 211, section 8, and with the C.I.F. B-53204865, hereinafter, THE OWNER.
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
OVH HISPANO SL
Contact: 91 758 34 77
2. The following terms (hereinafter, Legal Notice) have the objective of regulating the use of THE OWNER’s WEBSITE, which they made available to the public.
Those accessing and/or using the website accept the status of USER, and as such accept, through said access and/or use, the general conditions which are written here. Said conditions shall be applied regardless of the general terms and conditions of contract, which have an obligatory compliance.
3. https://es.quintonmedical.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet, belonging to THE OWNER or their licensors, which the USER can access.
The user bears full responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or contents. In said registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing true and legitimate information. Because of this registration, the USER may be provided a password which they will be responsible for, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER pledges to make proper use of the contents and services (i.e. chat services, discussion forums, and newsgroups) which THE OWNER offers on their portal and to not use it for any of the following purposes:
- Engage in activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Publish racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal content or propaganda, or which advocates terrorism or attacks human rights.
- Cause damage to the hardware and software systems of LABORATOIRES QUINTON INTERNATIONAL, S.L., its suppliers or of third parties, install or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that may cause damage to said property.
- Try to access and, when applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or edit their messages.
- Use the WEBSITE and the information it contains for any commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially for sending unsolicited e-mails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw any and all comments and contributions that violate human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic, racist, that threaten youth or children, public order or security, or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users on forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of their WEBSITE, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images, photographs, sounds, audios, videos, software and text; trademarks and logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), are owned by THE OWNER or their licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication are expressly forbidden, including making any or parts of the contents of this website available for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of this website and its contents and services are carried out under his/her exclusive responsibility. In particular, the OWNER assumes no responsibility for the following areas:
- The operational availability of the website, its services and content as well as quality or interoperability.
- The intended purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code/malware or any other harmful computer element that could be caused to the USER or a third party’s computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- The Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alternations, modification, or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties could carry out.
- The accuracy, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. The OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when their source is a lost signal or loss of connection in telecommunication networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous event or unforeseeable circumstances.
If there are forums on the site, it must be noted that the messages reflected in these forums or in similar places are only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is the only person responsible. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. The OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced modifications it deems appropriate on its website, meaning they can change, delete, or add to any contents and services that are provided through the website, as well as the way in which said contents and services are represented or located on the website.
Said conditions will be in effect during the time they are on display and will be forced until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that https://es.quintonmedical.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER, shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, authenticity, legitimacy, and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the related organizations.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
9. The OWNER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its website and/or services offered without prior notice, at their own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal action that may be appropriate by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER should be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts. .
12. https://es.quintonmedical.com offers its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such circumstance occurs, LABORATOIRES QUINTON INTERNATIONAL, S.L. will not be responsible for the possible consequences that could be derived from the notice breach that is established in this same clause. .
Last revised: March 23rd, 2020